I mean… really??? !!!
I am just speechless and feel extremely humbled to this gesture. Thank you so much Milli Diaries for nominating and awarding me. Thank you so much, I cant express in words how I am feeling. I never thought I am this good to be recognized on a social platform, nor did I ever imagined that someday I would earn admirers who would nominate me for any award.
I have been following ‘Milli Diaries’ since couple of weeks and I feel she really is versatile in terms of the range she has. My most favorite blog of her is “I’d rather be…. Travelling!!!!!!“.
This is a very unique award which is given to the bloggers who write quality blogs with wonderful pictures. It is about how well the writer can connect with the readers. The rules to follow after getting this award are:
- Thank the blogger who awarded you and add their link to your blog.
- Select blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Few of the blogs which I really made an impression on my mind and which I would like to nominate for this awards are:
7 things about me:
- I did not have TV at my home until I reached class 6 in my school.
- My father wanted me to be the best in my class and I was among the best but not ‘The’ best.
- I was extremely introvert and spoke very little. On cricket field, I would suddenly become very extrovert.
- My favorite subject was ‘Mathematics’ in school as it would give me recognition in a group.
- I loved stories. In the starting, reading Hindi and History textbooks would be my only story reading.
- I am a dreamer, I love dreaming to the extent that I can continue my dream even next day, rather night.
- I am passionate cricketer. I am left hand bowler and right hand batsman.